Last updated January 01, 2020
Know that we do not and will never sell your private information, ever.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information You Disclose to Us
During your visit and use of our Website and services, we collect certain data that you yourself provide us with if you fill out opt-in forms, contact forms, surveys, purchase products and/or services, enter your information for giveaways and/or competitions.
The personal information that you provide us can be your name, email address, location, your occupation. Moreover, if you’re purchasing products, then you’re also providing us with payment and address information (however, the payment information does not get stored in our system because everything gets processed through payment processors. Therefore, should you have any questions about payment activities and/or information, contact the specific payment processor directly.
Outside of the European Union (“EU”)
If you’re outside of EU and enter your information to receive a freebie, make a purchase, respond to survey, register for a free training, participate in a webinar, then we will automatically enroll you to receive our newsletter and updates.
If you don’t wish to receive any communications from us, you can opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of the emails.
In the European Union
If you are in the EU and opt to receive a freebie or participate to a free training, register for a webinar, live event, or purchase a product, your email address will not be added to the email list to receive our newsletter and updates unless you affirmatively consent to it.
If you change your mind at any point, and don’t want to receive electronic communication, simply unsubscribe.
If you have trouble unsubscribing by clicking the link on the bottom of the email, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be unsubscribed from future emails.
Information Collected Through Third Party Sources
During the time you visit and use our Site, certain limited data is collected from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and analytics sources.
The type of data collected about you from other sources are your location, your computer system, which pages you’ve visited on our Site, how long you spend on each page, your IP address, country, and possibly even social media profiles and referrals.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND DATA
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We and this Website does not knowingly and intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or provide any information on this Website. Do not use any third-parties that might have links present on this website. Do not provide your name, address, phone number or any payment information.
If a parent or guardian believes that this Website unknowingly collected personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 in its database, please contact us at once at email@example.com and we will do our best to immediately remove any and all such information from our database.
- HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION ON YOU?
Information Collected From You
We use the information we collect from you personally to send you targeted marketing and promotional communications. If you at any time indicated an interest in a particular field related to our Site, then we, and/or our third party marketing partners may use this relevant information to send you additional communication regarding similar products/services.
If you don’t want to receive any marketing and/or promotional communication, you can opt-out at any time by either UNSUBSCRIBING from the particular list or topic, or from all the emails coming from us by clicking on the unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email you receive.
Information Collected From Third-Party Apps and Tools
Any information collected from third party tools is used for statistical and analytical purposes and for evaluating and making improvements to our Site. This automatically collected information will not include personal information data.
- WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
We respect your privacy and the value of your information. We do not share, disclose, sell, lease or rent your information to anyone or any third party without your express consent.
Only in limited circumstances will necessary information be shared with third parties. Here are the situations for sharing your information:
- You gave us express consent to do so
- You entered into a contract for recurring payments-for this reason your information will be processed on an as-needed basis to hold up the agreement
- Performance of a Contract-if you are obligated to pay or do something, and you don’t, we reserve the right to share necessary information with third party company, such as collection agency, or attorney
- Mandated by Law-if legal proceedings initiated, and there is a subpoena (long shot, but better prepared than surprised).
- EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS & POLICIES
If you decide to contact us through email, we reserve the right to retain the content of your email messages along with your email address and our responses.
Your privacy is important to us, therefore, your email address will never be shared, sold, leased to any third party members.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, any and all communications sent from our Company or Website will clearly state who the email is from, why’s it’s for, and will have a clear method for contacting the sender.
Furthermore, should you not wish to receive any more emails, you can click on the “Unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the email.
California Consumer Privacy Act Policy
Please see our CCPA policy here.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We never sell your personal information. See our policy here.
Effective as of May 01, 2018
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Effective as of May 01, 2018